Bicycle / Bike Tyre Puncture Repair Kit
- This bicycle tyre puncture repair kit has everything you need to repair leaks & punctures on your bike tyres.
- The kit is suitable for all types of bikes, from childrens to adult, including road bikes, mountain bikes, bmx bikes & tricycles
- This kit is a must have for anyone who has a bicycle, and makes a great birthday or Christmas gift for someone receiving a new bike
- The bicycle tyre puncture repair kit contains:
- - 2 x tyre levers allowing you to safely remove your tyre from the bicycle wheel rim
- - 8 x 25mm round adhesive puncture repair patches. These thin, flexible patches have tapered edges to follow the tube’s profile.
- - 1 x Metal scuffer - roughening up the area around the leak improves the patch adhesion
- - 1 x Tube of Rubber Cement Glue
- - Instructions
- This kit is ready to use & comes in a convenient & portable slimline case.
- This kit is suitable for any slimline inner tube, including most prams, strollers, golf carts & many other types of wheeled equipment
For fast delivery all of our stock is sent from our Australian warehouse - usually within 1 business day.
- Use tyre levers to open sidewall of the tyre - allowing access to the inner tube
- Carefully remove the inner tube taking particular care with the inner tube valve
- Pump air into the inner tube to find the leak - mark the position of the leak with a pen or texta
- Look for the corresponding position of the inner tube leak on the tyre & ensure that any sharp objects are removed
- Slightly rough up the surrounding area around the leak with the metal scuffer
- Place rubber cement glue over the hole & surrounding area ensuring that the glued area is larger than the patch
- Ensure that you reseal the tube of glue immediately so you can use it again. Don’t let it dry out!
- Leave until the glue is sticky - about 5 to 10 minutes
- Remove the foil from the patch & place it over the leak. For the best seal press down firmly for at least 1 minute
- Carefully insert the inner tube back into the tyre - starting at the valve
- Use the tyre levers to replace the tyre back over the wheel rim
- Use a pump to inflate the tyre & replace the wheel onto your bike. Be sure to properly tighten the wheel nuts
- That’s it - you’re good to go!
|We also range a great Combo Kit which contains a Bicycle Pump & Tyre Puncture Repair at a discounted price. Click here to see this product.|
Here’s a useful video that takes you through the steps to repair your bike tyre